- Single transactions with a dollar value of $10K to $500K
- Annual Equipment Funding Lines of Credit from $100K to $2.5 Mil. to assist clients with their annual CAPEX budgets.
- Computers, Computer Servers and Phone Equipment
- Brewery, Winery & Bottling Equipment
- Packaging, Labeling & Bar Code Equipment
- Office Furniture – Office and Modular
- Material Handling Equipment
- Industrial Machine Tools
- Plastic, Metal & Woodworking Equipment
- Food Production and Packaging Equipment
- Printing Equipment
- Medical & Dental Equipment
- Restaurant Equipment
- Signage, art work or tenant improvements to offices not owned and occupied by our client.
- Exclusive use equipment such as specific application robotics or customized computers.
- Any type of life support, intrusive or nuclear medical equipment.
- Any type of equipment associated with hazardous or nuclear waste material.
- Customized “exclusive use” software.
- Equipment delivered/used outside of the U.S.
FFSI’s equipment finance and/or leasng options are generally the most cost-effective way for a business to acquire the equipment needed to grow and be more profitable. The initial capital investment is lower with an FFSI funding option than with most typical bank loans and certainly more preferable than an outright cash purchase.
Typically banks will lend up to 80% of the equipment “hard costs” and generally will not cover any “soft costs.” The average bank loan requires approximately 20% to 40% of the typical invoiced amount as an initial investment by the business. The typical initial capital required to establish an FFSI finance and/or lease agreement is about 5% of the total invoiced amount. With FFSI, a business may be able to acquire $50K worth of equipment with as little as a $2,600.00 initial investment. AND the business can still benefit from the Section 179 Tax Deduction!
FFSI equipment finance and/or leasing options are a method of financing equipment which can provide a variety of terms and options to help meet the company’s equipment needs AND retain cash for growth opportunities. FFSI has several types of equipment funding programs and each has certain advantages to choose from.
- 100% financing of the equipment cost.
- Very fast credit approvals.
- Allows the option to own.
- Can provide the option of electing the SECTION 179 TAX DEDUCTION.
- Conserves working capital for growth.
- Fixed rate terms from 24 to 84 months.
- Limits the impact on existing bank lines and relationships.
- Bank credit facilities are kept available to support increases in the company’s immediate working capital demands such as additional inventory and/or human resources!
- Makes upgrades and add-ons easier and more convenient.
- Makes funding projects for multiple divisions and/or multiple locations much easier.
- Nationwide coverage* and the ability to make certain that various taxation issues are addressed correctly, professionally and timely! *Restrictions apply to certain states.